Thursday, April 25, 2013

Potty success

Z pooped and peed in the potty.

It was a little past his bedtime and he was still running around being silly downstairs. He started pulling off his pants near his potty, so I took them off, along with his diaper and plopped him on the seat.

He started pushing and grunting like he normally does. Then he started farting (and giggling.)

When he stood up, there was a tiny little poop and a little bit of pee.

After much praise, we gave him some M&M minis, and I commemorated the occasion with some photos, which I will spare you.

It was hilarious and random and awesome.

He was pretty proud of himself, and I'm proud of him, too.

I know he isn't going to magically start doing this on a regular basis, but it's definitely a step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment