April must be the month to have a baby this year.
Everywhere I look, photos of beautiful new babies await me.
Facebook, of course -- you can't really escape babies there. Babycenter bloggers, which is my own fault because I've been obsessed with Babycenter since I was pregnant with Z. There was even a tiny new baby at my husband's family's Easter get-together.
Can you say baby fever?
On top of the calcium and Vitamin D3 gummies (to help save my bones from Prednisone) and now the prescription potassium that I'm taking (my latest blood test showed it was low,) I've added folic acid into my morning pill concoction to prepare my body for the possibility of pregnancy in the near-ish future.
My colon is feeling a million times better these days. I can't explain it, but I have an unusually positive feeling about how I'll continue to feel once I'm off the steroid in seven weeks. I think (and hope) that this time, I might stay in remission for a while.
If my gut is right, and my colon cooperates, I would like to pop out another kid while I still can. I'll have to talk with my gastroenterologists more about the possibility and the risks...
(Is it sad that I feel my biological clock is ticking at the age of 25?)
For now, I'll just vulture over all of the new baby photos that are seemingly everywhere, patiently awaiting my own opportunity to snuggle a newborn that came from me.
No comments:
Post a Comment