Saturday, February 4, 2012

Afternoon delight

My husband and I are going on a date for the first time since Z was born.

And by "going on a date," I mean, we're going to see a weekend matinee.

I know this may sound ultra lame for a 23-year-old/26-year-old couple, but seriously, this is the first time we're going to do something together without the baby (it's been almost six months,) so it's a little overdue.

Z will stay with his weektime babysitter while we're gone, so it shouldn't be traumatic for him in the least.

But of course, I'm already feeling guilty, even though I know I shouldn't; I just hate being away from him during the week so much that I avoid being away from him on the weekends at all.

On a less overreacting mom note, it looks like there might be a couple of teeth getting ready to bust out of Z's lower gums.

Also, Z had peas for the first time during lunch, which is his first green veggie.

I foresee green poop in my near future.


(Z was passed out in my lap as I typed this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment